Peek-a-boo Factory will be offering aftercare for all of our Bricks 4 Kids hosted camps this summer! In this camp, your child will have a chance to channel their inner creativity, interests and expressions. We encourage imagination and innovation! Your child will have the opportunity to work together, learn team building skills, get creative and solve problems while having fun learning STEM concepts based on the theme of the day or week. Please click HERE for details of the morning camps!
- 6/11 – 6/15 Space Adventures Camp
- 6/18 – 6/22 Bricks City Engineer
- Ages 4-7
- Children must have socks
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm (extended care)
- $25 per child/day extended care
- $100 per child/ wk extended care ($20 per day)
- extended care can only be added if the child is registered for the morning camp for the same day
Morning Camp Schedule:
- 8:50 am – 9:00 am: Drop-off
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Creative LEGO® Free Play, Mini-art Project, Coloring, and/or Games (while everyone arrives and settles in).
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am: Introduction, Ice breaker games, and Brief Discussion of the STEM Concept of the Day. Campers will be divided into small groups of 2-3 and will remain with the group mates for the week.
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am: 1st hands-on project or LEGO® build
- 10:45 am – 11:00 am: Snack Time
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: STEM Art Project/Scientific Experiment
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm: Lunch and Outdoor-Recess at the West Portal Playground (if weather permits) or inside the Peek-a-boo Factory indoor gym.
- 1:30 pm – 2:20 pm: 2nd LEGO® build
- 2:20 pm – 2:40 pm: Show & Tell/Closing Circle
- 2:40 pm – 3:00 pm: Clean up and Pick Up. All campers are signed out to parents/authorized pick-up guardians.
After Care Schedule:
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Guided activities (game/group impro game, etc.)
- 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm Snack time
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm Supervised Play in our play areas