We are now offering Private Plays and Private parties! Click here to book now!
Enhanced Cleanliness and Safety Guidelines
- We are offering 2 hour play sessions and will be closed between each session to disinfect
- We will use Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) to disinfect all play structures and all surfaces. HOCL is safe on foods and is 99.99% effective at killing bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- We have installed an industrial HEPA air purifier for our facility
- We perform infrared temperature checks for employees
- Employees must wear masks
- Masks are required for adults and children
- Social distancing is required for all guests
- We have reduced the number of toys in the toddler area
- Toys will be disinfected with electrostatic sprayer after each session
We are one of the few indoor children’s entertainment center in the San Francisco and peninsula area that offers walk-in play at all times as well as offering different play areas for different age groups. We provide a clean, safe, fun and family friendly environment to have your next playdate, celebrate children’s parties, or just plain fun.
Our play structure features slides, obstacle courses, tunnels, bridges, swings, a zip line and more. Our 3 and under area features it’s own play structure with the latest interactive wall panels. The newest addition to our facility would be the Arcade games and a climbing wall that will sure keep your kiddos busy for a long time.
We offer parents a work space to catch up on emails with our free WiFi and the opportunity to network and socialize with other parents. Our free indoor parking lot will be a great addition and will make your visits even more pleasant.
- Junior Play Area (3 – 10 yrs old)
- Toddler/Baby Play Area (0 – 3 yrs old)
- Rock Wall
- Interactive Games
- Huge Party Room
- Snack Bar
- Parents Seating Area
- Water Fountains
- New HVAC system
- New Bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Free Indoor Parking Lot
Parking: Free covered parking on the 1st floor of the residential and retail parking under 88 hillside. You can access our space though the leasing office entrance. We are right to the left when you first enter the door from the garage.