Check out our Date Night Drop-Off events...click HERE for more details!
Bricks 4 Kidz Camp
Below is an outline of our camp daily activities. We provide a summary with highlights at the end of the camp day or camp week with photos. If you would like additional details on your kiddo(s) during the course of the day, our instructors are available to update you. Their information will be provided prior to the start of the camp day/camp week when our office or associate camp director sends out the LOGISTICS email.
Your child will have a chance to channel their inner creativity, interests and expressions. We encourage imagination and innovation! Your child will have the opportunity to work together, learn team building skills, get creative and solve problems while having fun learning STEM concepts based on the theme of the day or week. We’ll take photos throughout the day and share them with you. This way, you’ll get to see the awesome fun your child is having throughout the day.
Camp Daily Overview
- 8:50 am – 9:00 am: Drop-off
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Creative LEGO® Free Play, Mini-art Project, Coloring, and/or Games (while everyone arrives and settles in).
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am: Introduction, Ice breaker games, and Brief Discussion of the STEM Concept of the Day. Campers will be divided into small groups of 2-3 and will remain with the group mates for the week.
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am: 1st hands-on project or LEGO® build
- 10:45 am – 11:00 am: Snack Time
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: STEM Art Project/Scientific Experiment
- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm: Lunch and Outdoor-Recess at the West Portal Playground (if weather permits) or inside the Peek-a-boo Factory indoor gym.
- 1:30 pm – 2:20 pm: 2nd LEGO® build
- 2:20 pm – 2:50 pm: Show & Tell/Closing Circle
- 2:50 pm – 3:10 pm*: Clean up and Pick Up. All campers are signed out to parents/authorized pick-up guardians.
- 3:00 - 6pm (extended care provided by Peek-a-Boo Factory Staff)
- 3:00-4:00pm: Supervised Play
- 4:00-4:30pm: Snack Time
- 4:30-5:00pm: Guided activities (game/group improv game, etc.)
- 5:00-6:00pm: Supervised play in our play areas
Extended Care provided by Peek-a-Boo Factory staff and registered through Peek-a-Boo Factory
- 3-5pm $25 per day/$100 per week
- 3-6pm $35 per day/$125 per week
*Please contact Lead Camp Instructors if you are running late for pickup! A late pick up fee may apply if parent or authorize pick up care giver is more than 10 min late. $1/min