Enhanced Cleanliness and Safety Guidelines
- We will use Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) to disinfect all play structures and all surfaces. HOCL is safe on foods and is 99.99% effective at killing bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- We have installed an industrial HEPA air purifier for our facility
- We perform infrared temperature checks for employees
- Employees must wear masks
- All of our employees are vaccinated
- Masks are required for adults and optional for children
- We have reduced the number of toys in the toddler area
- Toys will be disinfected with electrostatic sprayer after each session
We were the first indoor playground in San Francisco that offers walk-in play at all times as well as offering different play areas for different age groups. We are so excited to be back with a bigger and better play structure, a Ninja fitness course, and a toddler area. Our new semi 3-level play structure features a variety of slides, obstacle courses, tunnels, bridges, swings, a zip line, sea saw, sit & spins, trampoline, and more. Our newest addition would be the ultimate Ninja Fitness course that will sure keep your inner Ninja warriors entertained.
We offer parents a work space to catch up on emails with our free WiFi and room to sit and socialize with other parents.
We also offer stress- and hassle-free party packages for parents to enjoy themselves at their kids’ parties. We also offer Themed Party Packages, Date Night Drop Offs, and Classes and Camps. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter or like us on Facebook to see upcoming dates. We hope to see you soon!
- Ninja Fitness Course (6-12 yrs old)
- Junior Play Area (3 – 12 yrs old)
- Toddler/Baby Play area (0 – 3 yrs old)
- Huge Party Room
- Snack Bar
- Parents Seating Area
- Retail Area
- ADA Bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Metered parking lot in back of the store between 18th and 19th Ave